Thursday 31 May 2012

Where have I been ?

As many a person will have done, I looked at my blog today and thought – has it been that long since I posted anything! I then went back through my draft blogs and found a couple that I had written (in August last year!) and thought – I’m sure I published them. Turns out I hadn’t, so today I did. Sorry they are a little late!

I have since stopped working in the City of London. and have been working for clients in such places as Reading, Scotland and Somerset, mostly home-based. This meant that I haven’t been commuting by train (where I did most of my blog writing), or at all! This has meant working on designs for CUCM 8.6 and doing lab implementations of the new features including SAF, Cross-cluster extension mobility and Single Sign-on. I should really blog about my experiences with those beasts.

I also decided to update the template for the blog, removing & shift around the layout of the blog, hopefully making it feel a little fresher.


I have also had a second attempt at my CCIE voice lab in Brussels, there’s another blog post right there. Looks like I’d better get writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment