Thursday 31 May 2012

CCIE Update–It’s A Winter Sport

NOTE: This post was originally written Aug 2011

It’s been a while since I updated this blog, so I thought I’d post a quick update on my CCIE lack of progress. The weather at the weekends has been really very good since May on the whole, and I’ve been unable to remove myself from having a good time riding my bicycle at the weekend. I’m not the fittest of people, but combined with riding “Boris Bikes” in the week and “long” 20-30km rides at the weekend, I think I’m getting there. This combined with the usual summer social life means I haven't had the spare time to focus on what I need to do for the lab. So I’ve decided to call it a winter sport and will pick up again and crate time when they days are shorter and the nights longer. My study location is nice and warm in winter, but just a bit too warm at the moment for long periods in there! I’m not throwing in the towel completely, I’ll continue to read and keep my knowledge up with VoDs and the like on my daily commute. So until the winter then….

No comments:

Post a Comment