Monday 20 December 2010

CCIE Voice–Bootcamp and Labs booked!

It seems such a long time since my last post – which stated that I had passed the CCIE Voice written exam. Well I have finally got around to booking my lab exam –which I am scheduled to do in Sydney in April. Am I ready ? Short answer – probably not yet! So to help rectify that I have booked myself on the IP Expert 5 day bootcamp in San Jose in February. (Let me know if you are going to be there as they only had 3 places left when I booked – so I don’t think I’ll be lonely!)

In the mean time I’ll continue to use my home lab (2811 + 3524PWR + 7961GE/7961G/7960 + IP Communicator + dynamips + VMware) and supplement this with the vRack sessions I purchased from IP Expert. I’m also using my new Kindle-3G to read through all my Cisco Press library which is much easier to carry. I recommend using calibre for converting and managing your ebook library – its great for downloading and syncing news feeds to kindle format too.

I’m going to start updating this blog again with my thoughts and progress as I work through the IP Expert workbooks I’ve had sitting around gathering dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment